Saturday 12 February 2011

Evaluation: Who would be the audience for your media product?

When creating my music magazine product I tried to ensure that it would be a mass market product and so expanding the size of my audience to be as broad as possible in order to increase my magazine sales figures and boost its circulation.

Therefore, my main target audience is teenagers and young adults of both genders that have an interest in rock music.

Below are some images of people that would fit within my target audience:





Again, in response to the questionnaire feedback I felt passionately about the under representation of female artists within the rock music industry, so have decided to heavily feature female artists and bands within my fictional music magazine, giving them prominence such as appearing on the front cover and being the main featured article. This will hopefully, engage the female audience I am trying to attract without alienating the male audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment