Thursday 18 November 2010

Production Process: Draft of front cover

Shown below is an image of my front cover with all of the features so that I can look at which features need to be positioned in different areas on the page and which features work well in the position they are in. Also, I can get a feel for what sizes the various images should be and can then edit them to perfect the front cover.



I used http://www.dafont.com/ to find the appropriate font for my music magazine. When searching through this website I realised that they featured a vast array of fonts. So I narrowed my search by looking through the 'destroy' font section as I perceived this to be most suitable for my genre.

This is where I found the font '28 days later' and decided to use this as the font for my masthead.


I then went on the 'eroded' font section and found the font 'you are loved'. This is the font I used to represent my featured articles through the headlines and the stand first.
Below is an example of the font 'you are loved'.



No comments:

Post a Comment